Everything is better with bacon. This recipe is great as a side or an appetizer at a holiday party.
Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
Write a review
- 18 oz of fresh green beans
- 1 lb package nitrate free sliced bacon
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by washing your green beans and removing the ends.
- Prep your bacon. Take each slice of bacon and cut in half length wise.
- Wrap four green beans with half a slice of bacon and place in a large non stick baking pan. Repeat until all the bacon and green beans are wrapped. Sprinkle with a few shakes of sea salt before baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove from oven and turn all bunches. Baste the green beans in the bacon grease, then return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes. The green beans should be browned and a little crispy when done.
- If after 30 minutes your green beans are not very browned, place on the top shelf of your oven and turn the broiler on. Keep an eye on it while it broils, so it doesn't burn.
- Remember, organic ingredients taste better!
The Honest Dish http://www.thehonestdish.com/